Passion Love Meditation Dedication Concentration Relaxation Perfection - just cook....



Sunday 5 December 2010

Today I felt like cooking something a little more elaborate...



...so I´m preparing a four course dinner plus amuse gueule tonight.

While shopping I realized, that I had to change plans since I could not find any fresh tuna, so the tuna tartar I had planned for amuse guele had to make space for mini latkes served with crème fraîche, tiny red onion dice and löjrom - a delicate swedish caviar. And in lack of butter beans I´m using edamame - fresh soy beans in the appetizer. The menu I´m preparing consist of the amuse gueule mentioned above, followed by a delicate fennel soup, black tiger prawns served with an asparagus-bean salad. As main dish we´re having a salmon confit served on a celeriac puree. And finaly as desert a yoghurt mousse served with a freshly prepared mango sherbet, prosecco and fresh berries.

Be sure not to fill up on the latkes even though it is quite difficult to stop after having just two or three...

No comments:

Post a Comment